Monday, March 24, 2008

Just Spreadin' the News... 5 Years in Iraq

When I started this blog, it was never ment to be an avenue for me to express my opinions or critisize anyone or anything. Rather, it is a blog that takes a look at what I think are some of the fun, beautiful and historic things about America that I have come across or may have experienced.

I served in the United States Army during the Vietnam War and consider myself extremely lucky to live in this country. I have the utmost respect for all our men and women in uniform and care about their well-being and hope they all return home safely.

So here I post a reality check and share these 2 pages of "INSANITY" with you from the U.S. Air Force Times.

UPDATE 8:00 am: Today's death toll of US Soldiers killed in action is now at 4000.

1 comment:

Major Pepperidge said...

I don't think you'll find too many people who are glad that this war is going on, for sure. It's a disaster on so many levels.... my dad served in Vietnam, and he feels the same way.