Monday, July 7, 2008

Vintage Advertising Pinups

Alka-Seltzer Countertop Display. Circa 1930's.

Nichol Kola Standee Sign with Albert Fisher Pin-up Art. Circa 1940's.

Senate Beer Calendar with Jules Erbit Pin-up Art. Circa 1942.

Squirt 1948 Pin-up Calendar.


Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

How Fun! I like the “Squirt” Girls; they seem more wholesome, although they are all pretty. Thanks for the Vintage Eye Candy.

Major Pepperidge said...

Man, I love me some vintage advertising! I had some friends who collected the most amazing stuff, but they finally decided to auction it off and made a fortune.


These kind of advertising items have always been my favorite. I have had many different examples of this type over the years... But like your friends Major, I sold most of it also. Can't take it with you.