Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Universal Studios - 1971

These photographs were taken by Nguyen Ngoc Chinh, a retired long time journalist. "Photography I believe, is an art of remembering the past as well as looking up at the future", he says.

Here is a link to see much more of Nguyen Ngoc Chinh's photography on Flickr. There is a lot to see and enjoy.


Major Pepperidge said...

Yay, Universal Studios! It was no Disneyland, but I sure had a lot of fun there when I was a kid. I think I still have my Viewmaster packet that I looked at over and over, especially the room with all of the mummified cadavers (from an "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" episode, I guess).

TokyoMagic! said...

Great photos of both Disneyland and Universal.....and thanks for the link to the additional pics!

outsidetheberm said...

Universal Studios had changed so much over the years. Thanks for sharing these!