Monday, December 15, 2008

12 Days of Christmas - Day 2: Christmas Ornaments 1958

50 years ago from the pages of the 1958 Sears Christmas Book catalog. Courtesy of WishbookWeb.com. Thank you, Jason.

Sears makes it easier than ever.. to make your family's Christmas wishes come true. (Editor: Dad beliefs that the family will be a lot happier, if he's standing over them with a shotgun. I think he's right - EVERYBODY SMILE !!!)

Children's Christmas Pinatas - Deck the home with Festive Beauty.

Make it a Dazziling and Colorful Christmas with sparkling wall decorations and Ornamental Wreaths and Candles.

Light cathchers of every size and shape, Festive, Fanciful Decorations, Order Early!

We'll go shopping from this Sears Christmas Book in a few days. There's no hurry.

3 comments:

TokyoMagic! said...

Ahhh, the memories of looking through the Sears Christmas Wishbook every year with my brother! Hey, what's that man doing with a rifle in the living room on Christmas morning? Did his family actually give him a gun for Christmas? I hope it's not loaded.

Heidi Ann said...

Oh, I love all that stuff SO much! Vintage Christmas is the absolute best. I wish there was a Wish Book now that had all of those things available! I'm afraid I couldn't afford it now, though.
Gotta get me one of those Emmett Kelly Cheese Packs.

Viewliner Ltd. said...

Emmett Kelly Cheese Packs - Umm! Umm! Good!