Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kim Novak

Now that I am back, I thought that I had a post ready to go for today. But I was wrong! And because I did not want to dissappoint anyone, I thought I would re-post one of my favorite ladies of all-time. I hope you don't mind. ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!

Cover of LIFE Magazine, March 5, 1956.

Kim Novak, age 21, Hollywood, May 1954. (Photographer: J. R. Eyerman)

Kim Novak, age 21, Hollywood, May 1954. (Photographer: J. R. Eyerman)

Actress Kim Novak in title role performing hoochie coochie dance while lolling on tiger rug during carnival tent show scene in the movie "Jeanne Eagels", 1957. (Photographer: J. R. Eyerman)

Actress Kim Novak in title role performing hoochie coochie dance while lolling on tiger rug during carnival tent show scene in the movie "Jeanne Eagels", 1957. (Photographer: J. R. Eyerman)

LINK: More Kim Novak on Wikipedia

1 comment:

Major Pepperidge said...

The photo of her on the cover is so clean cut, while all of the pictures inside are va-va-voom!