Friday, July 31, 2009

See Hawaii

The Swan Vintage Poster Auction will be held on August 5, 2009 - Highlights include a fine selection of beach and summer resort images, WWI & WWII posters, Mather work incentive posters and more. Swan Website Link.

- United Airlines Joins in Saluting the 50th State -

- United Airlines Hawaii -

- Hawaii by Clipper Pam American Airways 1948 -

- Hawaii Fly TWA -

- Matson Lines Hawaii -


Major Pepperidge said...

My mom is crazy about "Hawaii-ana", and I once gave her three of those beautiful Matson Lines menus with their amazing covers.

Dave said...

Most vintage airline posters from the 50's and early 60's are beautiful, but the United Air Lines posters always seem to be my favorites!

Keith said...

These are awesome. I wish I was in Hawaii right now.