Thursday, August 27, 2009

Knott's Book Signing

The big day for the Jay Jennings' signing of his book, "Knott's Berry Farm: The Early Years" is fast approaching. If you get a chance go out to Knott's, meet Jay, buy his book and eat some great fried chicken. Below is the invitation with all the information.

The following is a newspaper article from the Friday, August 7th edition of the "Buena Park Independent" newspaper. This gives you a real good background of Jay's qualifications as the "Knott's Berry Farm, Historian".




If you have any questions for Jay, here is a link to his blog, "The Knott's Berry Farm Museum", where you can contact him. Good Luck Jay, All The Best!

5 comments:

TokyoMagic! said...

Thank you for the update. I'm really looking forward to the release of Jay Jennings' book!

Major Pepperidge said...

I really hope I can make it to the signing!

On a completely different note, I can't tell if dyana's comments are spam or not, but I would be turned off by the "Get easy cash at your door step" link. I personally don't like to censor comments - UNLESS they are ads, in which case they get the boot, no exceptions!

Viewliner Ltd. said...

Yeah Major its definitely spam. I got it on about 5 other posts.

Keith said...

That sounds great. I always to go to Knott's Berry Farm. My sis got a chance to go.

This weblog only allows comments from registered users said...

This weblog only allows comments from registered users