Friday, June 25, 2010

And More Star Homes

"Homes of the Stars" postcards were very popular back in the day. The Charlie Chaplin postcard is from the 1920's, all the rest are linen type postcards from the 1940's.

~ Charlie Chaplin's Home - Beverly Hills ~

~ Home of Loretta Young ~ Holmby Hills ~

~ The Hilltop Residence of Claudette Colbert ~

~ Residence of George Burns & Gracie Allen ~

Ann Harding's Home, Hollywood, California - High up in the hills behind the Hollywood Bowl is this magnificent home of Ann Harding commanding sweeping panoramic views of Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley.

1 comment:

Heidi Ann said...

I love all of their homes. But I think Claudette Colbert's is my favorite. I know I have some of these cards, too - somewhere! Thank you for sharing them. They certainly are lovely to look at.