Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Knotts Story '58

This is a very cool Knott's Berry Farm fold-out pamphlet from about 1958 or there abouts. I had never seen it before, but now it's mine... found in a lot of postcards I recently purchased. It is the same size as a standard postcard and made from the same type of paper. ENJOY!


Davelandweb said...

The simplicity of Knott's is most likely what contributed to its early success. Thanks for posting this!

Heidi Ann said...

Oh, what a wonderful find!! Thank you for posting it. I am actually planning to do my own little post about Knott's Berry Farm soon. I absolutely love the old ephemera like this great pamphlet you shared with us today.

Major Pepperidge said...

Very neat, I haven't seen this one either! It really evokes the old Knott's that was so great.

I'm going away for over a week, so I won't be able to comment until after the 24th. See ya!

Viewliner Ltd. said...

Appreciate the comments guys. It is a very cool piece of Knott's history.

* My pleasure Dave! And thanks for all your work. Much appreciated.

*Looking forward to your Knotts post Heidi Ann. Great post of Placerville today!

* Have a good trip Major! SEE YAH!