Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Here's To Yah!

Beer is the world's most widely consumed and probably the oldest of
alcoholic beverages, it is the third most popular drink overall,
after water and tea.

One of the magnificent eight horse hitches of International Champion Clydesdales used by the largest brewery in the world - Anheuser-Busch, Inc., St Louis, Missouri - Brewers of the famous Budweiser, King of Bottled Beer - 2 fold postcard circa 1950s.

Coors America's Fine Light Beer - Adolph Coors Company
Golden, Colorado - 100 Years 1873 - 1973.

The Hospitality Center - Adolph Coors Company
Golden, Colorado - 100 Years 1873 - 1973.

The Schiltz brewery, founded in 1849, welcomes 100,000 visitors every year from every part of the world. In the beauty and comfort of the Schlitz Assembly, they receive a warm greeting before touring the home of "The Beer that made Milwaukee Famous" - Copyright 1959 Joseph Schlitz Brewing Company, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

6 comments:

TokyoMagic! said...

I remember seeing the Anheuser-Busch Clydesdales at Busch Gardens in Tampa Florida. I wonder if you can still tour the stables there?

Darrin.. said...

I remember Coors looking just like that in the 70's. My old man would always take visiting friends and family to the factory tour.

Major Pepperidge said...

Do you seriously expect me to believe that beer is more popular than Yoo-Hoo??

Viewliner Ltd. said...

No Major! I just right it as I read it and that's what they tell me. Have you ever had a chocolate beer? Seriously! Definitely at the top of my... "Don't Ever Drink Again List".

Have a good weekend all... whats left of it. Thanks for commenting. Appreciated.

Viewliner Ltd. said...

Write not Right.... LOL!

free online crm said...

I remember Anheuser-Busch Clydesdales at Busch Gardens in Tampa, Florida. My old man always took visiting friends and family to visit the factory.